Who doesn't love a good TV show? My regular followers will know of my long-time obsession with Lost, my recent obsession with Buffy, and I anticipate an obsession with Veronica Mars in the near near future. I get emotionally pulled into shows (especially ones with major teen romantic drama--because everything is WAY more dramatic and it's-the-end-of-the-world-if-
this-doesn't-work-out in the eyes of a teen in love), and over the years, I've fallen in love with quite a few television couples. Here are some of my favs, in no particular order:
1) Buffy and Angel - I admit, through my teen years, I never thought Angel was much of anything, but now that I actually WATCH the show... dude's hot (is it creepy that I looked up the actor's info and he's only 5 years younger than my mom?). I'm not even halfway through the series, and I know he's about to leave Buffy and get his own show (which I'm totally going to watch), and I know that Spike will attempt to win me over, but right now my brain just doesn't understand how that can happen. I love me some Angel.
2) Max and Liz - I watched Roswell from the very first episode. My friend and I watched it every week, and even taped a lot of them to watch over and over again. Yes, it was silly, but what shows aren't when it comes right down to it? Max and Liz fell for each other hard after Max used his alien powers to save her life. Sure they broke up, got back together, broke up, and got back together again, but I knew they'd end up together in the long run. I've slowly been going through these episodes on Netflix.
3) Clark and Lana - Lois Lane who? I was a huge Smallville fan back in the day (haven't watched it in years, and I can't believe it's STILL on) so in my eyes, Clark and Lana belonged together. Just look at them. So pretty. (And the actresses name is Kristin, HELLOOOO).
4) Ephram and Amy - Ah, Everwood. Such beautiful scenery in this show. I wanted to live in that little fictional town. Ephram liked Amy from the get go but oooo she was a bad girl and used her friendship with him to get his miracle surgeon of a father to fix her vegetable boyfriend. After several seasons of will they won't they... let's just say I was very pleased with the series finale.
5) Sully and Dr. Quinn - Growing up, I LIVED to watch this show. Sully was THE MAN... gosh I had such a huge crush on him. I was always rooting for them to get together. Sigh. I really miss this show. :::checking Netflix:::: ;)
6) Rory and Logan - Oh how I miss the Gilmore Girls. Their witty banter and boy troubles brought me through my late teens and early twenties. Rory had her share of boys... Dean, that tension with Tristan, Jess (who I sort of rooted for most of the time), then Logan.... Logan is just ADORABLE. Sure they might not have been good for each other in the long run, but the episodes he was in were good for me. :)
7) Lorelei and Luke - From the very beginning I wanted Lor and Luke together. And I waited, and waited and waited and freaking waited. But when it happened.... sigh. So cute.
(If you haven't watched Lost yet in it's entirety but plan to, you MAY want to skip these last two.)
9) Jack and Kate - I went back and forth with Jack, mostly because of Sawyer. Sawyer.. well, he's hotter than Jack, and he seemed more in tune with the inner workings of Kate, both being baddies and all. But ultimately, I am happy with Jack and Kate being linked together for all eternity. And yes, I might have cried a little.
10) Sawyer and Juliet - I never saw this match coming, but, well, they made me cry too. So sweet.