1) Eisley's new album, The Valley, came out this week! FINALLY!!! Loving it so far!
2) I wrote just over 600 words last night, and I feel like I'm back in the game! The ideas are still flowing and I look forward to being able to get some serious writing done this weekend!
3) I don't understand why people have pet turtles.
4) THE MONKEES ARE GOING ON TOUR!!! They still don't have any Texas dates posted yet, but fingers crossed!! I've been in love with The Monkees (namely, Micky) since I was in jr. high when my mom introduced me to them. I've been fortunate enough to see them in concert twice (Micky, Davy, and Peter anyway--Mike is a bump), and I've seen Micky on a solo tour with his sister. This is their first tour in 10 years (and let's face it... it's probably one of their last), so I'm really hoping they come at least within driving distance.
5) Tonight is going to ROCK! I'm going to dinner and to an author signing to meet Rachel Hawkins, author of Hex Hall and the newly released sequel Demonglass (can't wait to read that)! Joining me will be fellow bloggers Heather, Jen (and her sister Kim! :::waves:::), and Meredith!