I keep forgetting about these Friday Five things. I love reading them on other blogs, so here's mine for this week!
1. I worked out so hard yesterday, I was in bed before 9pm. I wouldn't mind making this a habit.
2. My TBR pile is drowning me. I think I'm actually reading SLOWER now because there's so many piled up and it makes me nervous. hahaha.
3. So, my new part time job is at a dentist office. I see and hear quite a bit... but one thing that had me laughing this week, was a little girl that only brushed the front of her teeth. The hygienist was talking to the parent about brushing habits and the little girl said, "I didn't know I was supposed to brush the inside too!" That made for one embarrassed parent!
4. I bought a French phrase book. I'm not sure why. I'll blame Stephanie Perkins.
5. My ten year high school reunion is in October... I now have ten weeks to lose 30 pounds. Not possible?? Okay. I suppose I could settle for 10. Off to the gym! o_O