1. I went to the chiropractor today for the first time ever. Nothing crazy yet, since it was the initial visit, but apparently I'm pretty crooked. I look forward to getting cracked and feeling better!!
2. To the woman that drives the same route as I do to work in the morning, WAKE UP EARLIER! Seriously, five minutes or less is all it takes to put your makeup on at home in front of the bathroom mirror. It won't be my fault when you poke out your eye with your mascara wand when I honk at you to STAY IN YOUR OWN FREAKING LANE. When you're behind the wheel, driving is your JOB. Not putting on your makeup, not texting or checking your email or updating your Twitter status. That's great you care so little about your own life to drive like an idiot, but I CARE ABOUT MINE.
3. Wow that felt good to get off my chest.
4. Does anyone else counting calories feel hungry, like, all the time?
5. Netflix just added Felicity to their instant offerings, and while it's not Bones (WHERE ARE YOU SEASON SIX?), it still has some great moments. Best quote so far is from Ben: "There's like this wall, in my head. On one side there's the part of my brain that understands things and absorbs things. On the other side of the wall is poetry." Ben... I'm with you!