1. I'm a newer fan of The Big Bang Theory. So far I've watched the first few seasons very slowly through Netflix (it hasn't been available instantly), and I've been keeping up with the new season. I haven't yet seen how Amy Farrah Fowler became part of the group but WOW is she funny. Last night's episode when Sheldon gave her the tiara... please someone else tell me they laughed as hard as I did.
2. Arrested Development, where have you been all my life?! I'm well into season two on Netflix instant and it's so golden. Tons of big name guest stars, lots of quirky humor, and Jason Bateman. That is all.
3. What was THAT on The Vampire Diaries last night??? Are they trying to pair Klaus and Caroline now?!?!?! I'm still loving this show. I never know where they're going with anything.
4. BONES came back on last night! I still have to look away when they show the dead bodies (MAN they look GROSS) but I love every single one of the characters on this show. I meant to record the spin off show, The Finder, but I forgot! I guess I'll have to catch up online before next week!
5. Downton Abbey is FINALLY back for a second season (you lucky UK residents have already seen it!!) and it's fabulous! Funny how they start you off disliking Mary and now we're rooting for her and Matthew (at least I am! ;). And Anna and Mr. Bates... sigh. This better work out for them or I'll be SUPER SAD!
Bonus - I'm still completely sucked into Revenge. What a wild ride this show is! Some of Emily's actions seem a little sloppy sometimes, but just when I'm sure she's going to get caught, she doesn't. And having "Amanda" around makes me nervous! I don't like Jack with her!! *bites nails*
Double bonus - Alcatraz starts on Monday!!!