1. Now that I don't go into an office three days a week, life has been going a little slower, and I like it. I'm getting things done that I want/need to get done. Feels good. Looking back, I see how stressed out that little part time job made me, and it wasn't worth it. Blessing in disguise!
2. I'm just over 63,000 words on my WIP. For a contemporary YA it may be a bit high for a first draft, especially considering I'm not done yet, but the plan is to just write and write, get it ALL out, then revise revise revise. I'm sure some big chunks will end up going bye-bye *bites nails* but I'd rather whittle down than try to find more things to add later.
3. Handy got me a hammock for Christmas! We hung it up a couple days ago (but it might rain later today, so we'll have to take it down) and I've been loving it! The weather has been great (though the mosquitos came back out to play yesterday) so I've been able to read and write out there! Love being outside!
4. I got a 13" MacBook Pro!!! It's the cutest little thing, and it's FAST!! Since I named my iMac HoneyCrisp after my favorite apple (at the time), I've named the MacBook after my newer favorite apple that debuted down here in Texas for the first time this year: SweeTango! Sweetie or Tango for short, depending on my mood!
5. I'm sad the holiday season is over. I don't want to take my lights down.
Maybe I won't.... :)