1. I'M MEETING JOHN GREEN TONIGHT!!! YES! THAT John Green! I've only read one of his books, but it was brilly and I'm anxious to hear what he has to say in person. Apparently his brother will be there too, and they're hilarious together as those of you that watch their vlogs know. Anyone else in Houston that's NOT going to ALA in Dallas going tonight??
2. I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning reading Simone Elkeles' Perfect Chemistry. So what if some of it was total cheese, I was ADDICTED. SO GOOD!!
3. Tomorrow is the Montgomery County Teen Book Festival, which is pretty smallish, but it's maybe 5 minutes from my house at the local high school, so that's exciting! Gayle Forman will be there and the keynote speaker is Kristin Cast.
4. I was taking January off of photography, but I got sucked into a 1-year cake smash session this morning. I'm actually nervous about it. Total jitters. o_O
5. I'm getting SO close to finishing my first draft of my WIP it's making me even MORE nervous than photography. I'm so worried about tying up all the loose ends that I keep putting off writing. AHHHHH!!! It will get done by January 31, I'm just making myself sick over it even though I KNOW HOW GOOD IT WILL FEEL to be done!!
Happy Weekend!! Anything fun planned?