1. So I'm STILL not done with my first draft. That is all I have to say about that.
2. I'm back on track working out, and I finally have a virtual buddy doing the same program with me so we're actually being held accountable. Definitely motivating!
3. I'm rather upset this Sunday is the last episode of Downton Abbey for a while. But I suppose I should be glad for one less television show to distract me. I'm not there yet. #teammatthew
4. I got The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith and I can't wait to read it!!!
5. I'm going to two ROCKING author events this next week!!! Tomorrow is the Winter Dark Days tour featuring Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton, and Courtney Allison Mouton. And Wednesday is the Breathless Reads tour with Beth Revis, Marie Lu, Jessica Spotswood and Andrea Cremer. PUMPED! I know I'll end up with more books than I can read any time soon, but I also know the writing high I'm going to have for weeks to come will be put to good use. :)