1. TVD: I am really really really impatient for The Vampire Diaries to start back up. Have you seen the teaser for the new season?!?! I mean, it's a huge spoiler if you aren't caught up, but DANG. #teamdamon
2. Castle: Last season's finale wasn't exactly a cliffhanger, but the preview for the new season looks super exciting and reviews are good! Love me some Castle and Beckett.
3. Once Upon a Time: I almost gave up on this mid-season, but I stuck with it, and now I'm curious what's going to happen next. They already killed off one of my favorite characters and Prince Charming gets on my nerves in the real world, so twil be hard to keep my attention. Better be good!
4. Revenge: Holy moly how this show is like watching a movie every week. It's so exciting and twisty and full of pretty. Can't wait for the new season! #teamjack
5. New Girl: I really miss the funny this show packs in a 30-minute punch. #teamnick
ALSO: Can't wait for Bones! Can't wait for new Big Bang Theory! Can't wait for the new season of Downton Abbey in January! AHHHHH!!
1. I miss amazing shows like Lost and Alias. Come on J.J. Give us another winner.
2. SO upset Jane By Design was canceled. The decent shows always get canned in favor of smutty, pointless ones with no good messages. What's wrong with America? GIVE ME A FREAKING NIELSEN BOX! I'LL SHOW THEM WHAT I WATCH.
3. Now that the show Bunheads is a thing, I'm realizing how much I miss the Gilmore Girls. You can tell the shows are similar, but it's not the same. That dynamic between mother and daughter was so special with GG. Then there was Christopher. And Luke. Bunheads needs to throw us older ladies a Christopher or Luke, right?
4. Pushing Daisies. I'm not sure why I'm not over this yet since it was several years ago now. It was so quirky and funny and adorable. And the narrator was the same guy who did the audio books for Harry Potter!
5. Arrested Development. I watched this series for the first time nearly a year ago thanks to Netflix instant, and oh my if it wasn't one of the funniest things I've ever seen. They keep teasing us with talk of a brief season to catch us up before a movie release, but could they be any SLOWER?
What shows are you looking forward to coming back this season, or what new shows are starting you can't wait to try? Any shows you still miss that are long gone?